Termites are one of the most destructive insects in the world. Termites alone cost Americans an average of $5 billion a year between repairs and damage. To avoid the damage that can be caused to your home it is critical to catch the termite infestation early.
Bullseye Pest Control’s technician will perform an initial inspection of your home to determine the level of infestation. We will then design a custom termite treatment that will best suit the issue at hand and prevent a new issue occurring. Bullseye Pest Control offers curative and preventive termite treatments using liquid termiticide and bait station solutions.
Signs of termite infestation:
- Flying swarmers
- Damaged wood:
- Shelter tubes (mud tubes)
How do you prevent Termites?
- Yearly termite inspections of your home
- Reduce excess moisture in your home (Drywood termites live in moist and humid areas. They will leave wood piles near their burrows)
- Remove any dead trees or firewood.
- Subterranean termites are the most common type in the United States.
Not sure what you're dealing with?
Schedule a free estimate or give us a call at (252) 230-6664